The Jaded Gamers

Friday, October 20, 2006

First "Pilot" Podcast is up!

How cool am I? Seriously? How cool? I actually followed through with something for once! The "Pilot" Episode of The Jaded Gamers is now up! I even got the RSS shit working. Go ahead and add this to your podcast subscription software:

http://home.austin.rr.com/starsixninepoker/rss/thejadedgamerspodcast.rss

You can also just check out the podcast from your browser at the Internet Archive:

http://www.archive.org/details/the_jaded_gamers_podcast_ep_001

So, yeah, remember this is the pilot... the test run. I'm working on getting better mics, streamlining the outline, and improving my "radio presence" without sounding too much like a stereotype radio DJ.

We'll get better. I promise. For now, we need your help! We need feedback/questions for our next cast. This is a weekly show, so get those feedback comments and questions into the comments of the next post! Ask away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Page Views since 06/04/2007: [View My Stats]